Professional CV Writing Contest
Saturday 30 June 2018 9:00 AM-12:00 PM
When you’re on the hunt for a job, your CV is often the only chance you get to make an eye-catching first impression. Get it right, and you’ll have an interview in no time, but get it wrong, and you may face rejection after rejection.
Considering the fact, IEEE RUET Student Branch is bringing up an online contest entitled "Professional CV Writing Contest”. So people, buckle up and prepare your CV that is compelling, well-organized, easy to read and allows you to showcase yourself and your academic and professional achievements in a concise, effective way.
Now, please read the instructions properly and prepare a CV based on those criteria and then send it.
1. Only current IEEE RUET Student Branch members are eligible to participate in this contest.
2. There is no registration fee.
3. The name on the CV will be ‘Mr. M’. Don’t use your personal name.
4. Don’t use your own photo on CV.
5. Please send your CV in PDF format.
6. You can add experiences whether you have that or not. For example, you may not have any PLC training or may be an amateur graphic designer. But, for the job requirement, you can write that you are an expert on PLC/Graphics designing. But keep yourself realistic as much as you can.
7. 2 job circulars will be published on event discussion. Please write your CV based on the job circular.
8. Your CV will be judged on 3 criteria- Creativity, Presentation & Content. So, keep that on your mind.
9. After writing your CV, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
10. At sending time, the subject of the mail will be ‘Professional CV Writing Contest’ and on the body please write your name and roll number & IEEE Membership ID.
Submission Deadline: 30 June, 2018